Mike Tornatore — aka WineGuyMike — is a Wine Consumer Advocate — one who is passionate about sharing his love of wine, especially the notion that great wine often comes in very affordable bottles. Wine does not have to be expensive to be great! Follow Mike’s lead and you’ll be introduced to some exceptional wines at very reasonable prices.
WineGuyMike delivers a delightful and educational experience to audiences who enjoy learning about and discussing wine. Whether working with those just learning to enjoy wine or sharing higher-level information with long-time wine enthusiasts, Mike encourages and facilitates thoughtful discussion about wine with audiences at many levels of wine expertise. We hope you’ll join us as we explore wine together! (Learn more about WineGuyMike here.)
WineGuyMike currently shares his enthusiasm for wine in multiple ways:
- The WineGuyMike blog at WineGuyMike.com (be sure to explore all this site has to offer!)
- Wine Time™ with WineGuyMike™ on ABC TV Montana
- The WineGuyMike radio show
- The WineGuyMike YouTube channel
- WineGuyMike educational classes (soon available online)
- Also find WineGuyMike on Facebook and Twitter
And there’s more coming soon! Watch for new wine courses and wine-related products personally recommended by WineGuyMike. Be sure to thoroughly browse this site. You’ll find a wealth of wine information within our pages and blogs. Looking for information you can’t find? Be sure to let us know!